|Condition||New other (see details)|
|Seller Notes||“NOTE: Brand New, Open Box (ORIGINAL BOX NOT INCLUDED)”|
|Stove Type Compatibility||Electric, Gas, Induction|
|Number of Items in Set||Two-Piece|
|Type of Oven||Electric, Gas, Induction|
|Item Diameter||13 in|
|Item Length||17 in|
|Item Depth||9.5 in|
|Item Height||12.5 in|
|Surface Coating||Stainless Steel|
|Item Width||13 inch|
About the item
- The pot has a lot of room inside and can hold up to 20 quarts of food or drink. This makes it perfect for cooking soups, stews, stocks, pasta, seafood, or corn on the cob for a big family or a crowd.
- If you are looking for a large and durable pot that can heat up quickly and evenly, you may want to consider the David Burke 20-qt Stock Pot. This pot is made of stainless steel with a thicker base that allows for faster and more uniform heating. It has a 20-quart capacity and a 13-inch diameter, which makes it ideal for cooking large batches of food, such as soups, stews, stocks, pasta, seafood, or corn on the cob. It also has a glass lid that lets you monitor the cooking process without losing heat or moisture.
- The pot has cast handles with comfortable grip silicone that are easy to hold and stay cool on the stovetop. The pot also has interior measurement markings that help you measure the amount of liquid or food you are cooking. The pot is dishwasher safe, which makes it easy to clean and maintain. The pot is also commercial grade, which means it is designed to withstand heavy use and high temperatures
- The pot lasts a long time and is easy to clean. The outside and inside are both made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust, corrode, or change color. The pot can also go in the machine, but to keep its shine, you should wash it by hand.
- The pot can be used for many different cooking methods and recipes. The pot can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, or induction stovetops. You can also put the pot up to 500°F in the oven to finish cooking or keep food warm.
See more: David Burke 3 qt Pot
The pot is very versatile and can be used for various cooking methods and recipes. The pot can be used on any stovetop, including gas, electric, ceramic, or induction. The pot can also be used in the oven up to 500°F, which allows you to finish or keep your food warm.
The pot can also be used as a roasting pan, as it has enough depth to fit a whole chicken or turkey inside. The pot can also be used as a serving dish, as it has a sleek and elegant design that adds style and sophistication to your table.
In case you want to explore more David Burke products, click HERE.
Overall, the David Burke 20-qt Stock Pot is a good choice for anyone who wants a big, sturdy pot that can be used for a wide range of cooking jobs and recipes. The pot can make regular and even results, but it also has some problems you should know about before you buy it. Thank you for visiting Best Cookware Set, we hope it is helpful to you! Should you have any concerns, leave us a message via our contact that we have attached to our website.