Product information of David Burke Stature Ez Strain
|Product Dimensions||10.39 x 10.43 x 6.34 inches|
|Item Weight||2.11 pounds|
5.0 4 ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#222,039 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#457 in Saucepans
|Date First Available||March 9, 2022|
About the item
- Cleaning After usage: Always properly clean the cookware after each usage. To avoid scratching the surface, use a mild dish soap and a delicate sponge or towel. Abrasive scrubbers and harsh chemicals should be avoided.
- Avoid High Heat: While the cookware is oven-safe, it should not be subjected to high temperatures. Excessive heat might cause the nonstick surface to discolor, deform, or harm.
- Proper Storage: To prevent scratching, stack or store the cookware with a soft cloth or paper towel between the items.
- Avoid Sudden Temperature fluctuations: Avoid subjecting the cookware to sudden temperature fluctuations, such as immersing a hot pan in cold water. This can result in warping or other types of damage.
- When not in use, keep the cookware in a dry and well-ventilated place. To minimize warping, avoid stacking heavy items on top of it.
Use Wooden or Silicone Utensils: When cooking, use wooden, silicone, or other non-metal utensils to avoid harming the nonstick surface. This will aid in the preservation of the nonstick coating’s integrity.
Inspections: Inspect the cookware on a regular basis for evidence of wear or damage to the nonstick coating. Replace the cookware if you observe any peeling or flaking.