|Special Feature||Oven safe|
|Occasion||Wedding, Christmas, Birthday, Valentine’s Day|
|Included Components||Cake Pan|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||2.6 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 9 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Item model number||HM-K-1017|
4.5 (31 ratings)
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#1,359,945 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#20,566 in Kitchen Cookware
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 9, 2016|
About the item
- The pan is durable and sturdy, as it is made of carbon steel that can withstand high temperatures and resist warping or denting. The pan also has a non-stick coating that prevents food from sticking or burning and makes it easy to wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
- The pan is versatile and convenient, as it can be used for baking various kinds of dishes, from sweet to savory, and from simple to elaborate. The pan can also be used for roasting, broiling, or grilling, as it can handle oven temperatures up to 450°F. It also comes with a lid that can be used to cover your food while baking or to store or transport your food after baking.
- The pan is ergonomic and safe, as it has silicone handles that are comfortable to hold and stay cool on the stovetop or in the oven. The handles also have holes that allow you to hang the pan for easy storage.
- The lid also has a handle that makes it easy to lift or remove. The pan and the lid are both BPA-free and PFOA-free, which means they do not contain any harmful chemicals that may leach into your food.
- Use low to medium heat when cooking with the saucepan. Do not use high heat, as this may warp or discolor the saucepan. Do not let the saucepan boil dry, as this may damage the saucepan and the stovetop.
- Use wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils when stirring or serving food from the saucepan. Do not use metal utensils, as they may scratch or dent the surface of the saucepan.
- Let the saucepan cool completely before washing it. Do not immerse a hot saucepan in cold water, as this may cause thermal shock and crack the saucepan.
- Wash the saucepan by hand with warm water and mild soap after each use. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads that may scratch the surface of the saucepan. You can also use vinegar or baking soda to remove stubborn stains or marks from the saucepan.
- Dry the saucepan thoroughly with a soft cloth or paper towel after washing it. Do not leave the saucepan wet or damp, as this may cause rust or corrosion.
In case you want to explore more David Burke products, click HERE.