Do you have a Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover 1.5 quart Gray in your kitchen? We will introduce you to this product line right below so that you can better understand some information about its features as well as how to properly store it.
About This Item
Crafted to meet your everyday cooking needs, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 1.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover combines reliable performance with durability. Constructed from robust hard-anodized aluminum, this sauce pan ensures rapid and uniform heating, while its dual-layer nonstick interior guarantees effortless food release and quick cleanup. Perfect for preparing soups, sauces, reheating dishes, boiling water, and more, its rounded corners facilitate easy stirring.
Time-saving features include convenient measuring marks, a straining cover, and a pour spout. With oven-safe capabilities up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and a comprehensive lifetime warranty, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 1.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover is an indispensable companion in your culinary endeavors.
|Product Dimensions||13.25 x 8.38 x 5.38 inches|
|Item Weight||2.25 pounds|
You also can see more: Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Omelette Pan
- The pan has measuring lines that make it easy to control the amount of water when cooking
- Double-layer non-stick enhances cooking efficiency superior to many products with only one non-stick layer
- The handle of the pan is specially designed to prevent heat when holding
- Store with care: To prevent scratches or damage, store the sauce pan and cover in a clean and dry place.
To preserve Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover 1.5 quart Gray as well as other products from Calphalon Cookware, you need to note a few most important things:
- With the non-stick layer inside, you should not wash it too hard, you should avoid strong detergents.
- Drying or draining after washing is essential.
- Use utensils such as wood or silicone to cook, to help protect the non-stick layer to be more durable.
- Cooking temperature should be considered, do not turn on the temperature too high, it will affect the life of the pot