A skillet like Anolon Advanced Nonstick 10 Inch Skillet will help you show off your cooking professionally with delicious, attractive flavor.
About This Item
Introducing the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch French Skillet, a kitchen essential that combines durability, performance, and versatility. With its heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction and sleek design, this skillet ensures even heat distribution for exceptional cooking results. From delicate scrambled eggs to perfectly seared scallops, it handles a wide range of culinary tasks effortlessly.
The nonstick surfaces inside and out make cleanup a breeze, while the premium-quality coating guarantees long-lasting durability. The revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip handle offers a secure and comfortable grip, complemented by its dual riveted construction for added strength. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F, it allows you to seamlessly transition from stovetop to oven. Complete your Anolon Advanced cookware collection with this French Skillet, an indispensable tool for creating gourmet dishes and impressive meals at home. Reach for the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch French Skillet and cook with confidence.
|Special Feature||Oven Safe, Non Stick|
|Compatible Devices||Oven, Gas|
|Product Care Instructions||Oven Safe|
|Maximum Temperature||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
- SUPERIOR NONSTICK PERFORMANCE: The Anolon Advanced frying pan has a long-lasting, very smooth, premium nonstick coating that allows gourmet masterpieces to slide effortlessly from pan to plate.
- BALANCED HEAT CONTROL: The skillet is designed for fast, even heating with a hard-anodized structure that is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- SUBLIME COOKING: Enjoy every flip, tip, and toss with a secure and comfortable SureGrip pan handle.
- EASY CLEAN surface: A nonstick outside surface adds style and ease of cleaning to your cooking while keeping your frying pan looking newer for longer.
- STOVE TO OVEN: Finish omelets on the cooktop or make meals in the oven using the skillet, which is oven safe to 400°F.
- Use low to medium heat settings on your stovetop to prevent overheating and potential damage to the nonstick surface.
- Avoid using metal utensils that can scratch or chip the nonstick coating. Opt for wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils instead.
- Allow the skillet to cool before cleaning. Placing a hot skillet in cold water can cause warping.
- Hand wash the skillet with mild dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive scrubbers.
- Stubborn food residues can be soaked in warm, soapy water for a short period to facilitate easier cleaning.
- Dry the skillet thoroughly before storing to prevent moisture buildup, which can lead to damage or corrosion.
- To protect the nonstick surface, stack the skillet carefully, using soft padding or towel layers in between.
- Avoid exposing the skillet to extreme temperature changes, such as transferring it directly from the stovetop to a cold surface.
- Regularly inspect the skillet for any signs of wear or damage. If the nonstick coating becomes scratched or starts to peel, consider replacing the skillet.
Click here if you are a person who has a hobby of collecting or preparing the Best Cookware Set for the kitchen space