To make delicious and attractive fried and fried dishes, today we suggest you a quality skillet from Anolon brand, which is Anolon Advanced Home Hard-Anodized 2 Pc Nonstick Skillet Set.
About This Item
The Infinity Slide of Anolon Advanced Home Hard-Anodized 2 Pc Nonstick Skillet Set makes the product 16 times more durable than normal non-stick products. Now, you don’t need to worry about wasting time removing sticky food from the pan after frying.
|Special Feature||Oven Safe, Non Stick, Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Compatible Devices||Gas, Smooth Surface Non Induction, Electric Coil|
|Product Care Instructions||Hand Wash Only|
|Maximum Temperature||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
- Even heating: Oven safe to 400°F for steady, even heating without hot spots that burn meals.
- Optimal nonstick performance: The Infinity Slide nonstick lasts 16X longer than regular nonstick and 80X longer than ceramic cookware.
- Durable construction: durable-anodized aluminum is twice as durable as stainless steel, resulting in sturdy, dependable cookware that can withstand everyday use.
- Easy to clean: Anolon Advanced Home cookware has a nonstick coating on the inside and exterior, which helps to avoid discoloration and makes cleaning a breeze.
You can see more for your kitchen: Anolon 4.5 Quart Pot
- Seasoning: Before using the Anolon cookware skillets for the first time, it’s recommended to season them. Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the interior surfaces and heat the skillets over medium heat for a few minutes. This process helps to enhance the nonstick properties and improve their performance.
- Preheating: Always preheat the skillets over low to medium heat before adding any ingredients. This allows the heat to be distributed evenly and prevents food from sticking to the surface.
- Cooking Utensils: Use non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wooden spatulas, to avoid scratching or damaging the nonstick coating. Metal utensils can compromise the nonstick surface over time.
- Cooking Temperature: Avoid using high heat settings, as excessive heat can degrade the nonstick coating. Opt for medium or medium-low heat for most cooking tasks.
- Oil and Fat: While the skillets have a nonstick surface, adding a small amount of oil or fat can help enhance the flavor and prevent sticking, especially when cooking proteins or foods with minimal fat content.