With convenience, Anolon 3 Qt Saucepan is chosen by many people to prepare many delicious dishes for the family. Read the information below to know more about why it is so popular.
About This Item
Assistance is readily available, along with exceptional cooking performance, thanks to the sophisticated and gourmet-quality Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid and Helper Handle. Designed to offer convenience at its finest, this sauté pan is both broiler and dishwasher safe, ensuring ultimate ease. It serves as an excellent starting point or a splendid addition to your complete Anolon Nouvelle Copper collection.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Copper|
|Special Feature||Oven Safe, Includes Lid|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
- Anolon 75853 3-Quart Saute Pan with Lid and Helper Handle and Bar Keepers Friend 11600 All Purpose Soft Cleanser (13-Ounce) are included in the set.
- Handle: For added convenience, the saute pan has a dual riveted cast stainless steel aid handle.
- Dishwasher Safe: For maximum convenience, the pan is dishwasher safe.
- The pan also has a stainless steel lid and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Excellent Addition: This covered sauté is an excellent starting point or addition to a comprehensive Anolon Nouvelle Copper set.
You can see more products: Anolon X Hybrid Nonstick Frying Pan 12 Inc
- Before First Use: Wash the saucepan with warm, soapy water, rinse it thoroughly, and dry it completely.
- Cooking Heat: Use low to medium heat settings on your stovetop when using the saucepan. Avoid using high heat, as it can cause damage to the pan and its nonstick coating.
- Oven Safety: Check the manufacturer’s instructions to determine if the saucepan is oven safe and up to what temperature. Ensure that the temperature does not exceed the recommended limit to prevent damage to the saucepan and its handle.
If you are a careful person in choosing cookware products for your family, the trusted address for your reference is Best Cookware Set.